Located at the very centre of the famous ‘Mara Triangle’ in the world-renowned Masai Mara National Reserve, the Mara Serena Safari Lodge is the ultimate safari destination. Set high on a bush-cloaked hill with long views over the savannah and down to the winding coils of the hippo-filled Mara River, it stands centre-stage to one of Africa’s most dramatic wildlife arenas, providing our guests with a ringside seat to the ‘greatest wildlife show on earth’, the legendary migration of the wildebeest.
Styled to echo the circular motif of a traditional Maasai manyatta, our Masai Mara safari lodge blends international sophistication with raw African beauty, while featuring twin rows of individual rooms, each with its own view of the famous Mara River. The central bar and dining areas enjoy spectacular views, as does the rock-surround swimming pool. Each uniquely-presented room is accommodated in its own stand-alone modular unit, with uninterrupted views, private balcony and spacious seating area. Activities include two daily game drives in custom-built traditional safari vehicles, ‘sundowners’ in the bush, breakfast by the hippo pool, lunch in the wilderness, dinner in the bush, balloon safaris or relaxation and reinvigoration in the panoramic new Maisha Safari Spa and Gym.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive early so that we depart early.|
|RETURN TIME||We can accommodate the guest’s preferences.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing. Plus you may need a hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Bigfoot Adventures wishes you the very best holiday.
- Two game drives daily through this magnificent biosphere
- Night game drives (with night-viewing binoculars)
- Guided walks and ornithological tours
- Learn more about the Mara’s unique birdlife – professional ornithological tours – for amateurs or professionals.
- Relax and re-energize in our panoramic Maisha Safari Spa and Gym
- Swim in our magnificent pool with long views over the wilderness
- Fly high over the Mara in a hot air balloon.