Day 1: Nairobi/Arrival Kenya:
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, meet our representative, greet and transfer to your hotel/lodge.
Day 2: Nairobi – Masai Mara, After breakfast, we will pick you from your Nairobi hotel then depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve. There will be a stop at the viewpoint of the Great Rift whose view of the valley below is splendidly panoramic and another stop for refueling in Narok Town (the major administrative center for the Maasai Community).
On arrival, check in at Ol Moran camp where you will have your late lunch. At 1600hrs, enjoy an evening game drive in this world-famous reserve due to its high animal concentration and its yearly seasonal migration of wildebeest and zebra. Dinner and overnight at Ol–Moran camp/Similar hotel. Distance Nairobi – Masai Mara approx. 250kms
Day 3: Masai Mara, After breakfast, proceed for a day of tracking game with your driver/guide. All the ‘Big 5’ may be seen namely elephant, buffalo, and lion though the sighting of rhino and leopard which make the total five cannot be guaranteed as they are few in number, very shy and elusive. Break for your leisurely picnic lunch at the hippo pool, where you may spot hippos and crocodiles basking in the sun. Then in the afternoon (at an extra cost) go for optional activities like having a nature walk, visiting a Maasai village to see the nomadic lifestyle. Dinner and overnight at Ol – Moran camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nakuru, Early morning pre -breakfast game drive. After breakfast depart for Nakuru for lunch at Merica Hotel. While on the highway, Mount Longonot (which is of Volcanic origin) and Lake Naivasha can be seen from afar. Dinner and overnight at Merica Hotel or Similar hotel.Distance Mara – Lake Nakuru approx. 260kms
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi After breakfast proceed on a game drive in the nearby Lake Nakuru National Park which has a fantastic array of bird life including flamingos, white pelicans and marabou stork, all water birds that breed in the lake’s alkaline waters. You may spot white rhino and the rare Rothschild’s giraffe that has 5 horns instead of the usual three and clear instead of spotted shanks (legs).
A visit to the baboon cliff offers a scenic panorama of the Lake below, surrounded by a vast tract of euphorbia and acacia forest. Makalia falls within the park are an additional attraction. Return to Nairobi where you will enjoy a complimentary lunch at the famous Carnivore Restaurant.
You may spend a night at a City hotel OR if you have an evening outbound flight, then you will be transferred to the airport after a memorable safari. Distance Lake Nakuru – Nairobi approx. 160kms.
SEASONS: Rates are subject to change by season with the seasons being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December to 1 January
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun, 1 November to 21 December.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June.
Price (USD) Per Person
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven 6-seater 4WD Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours standby contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visas fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Extra activities (hot air balloon safari US$ 520 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote