As traditions has it, 1st of May every year we celebrate Labour Day. A day set to celebrate a working nation, most commonly associated as a commemoration of the achievements of the Labour movement. The holiday may also be known as May Day or International Worker’s Day and is marked as a public holiday in over 80 countries.
We want to celebrate with you all the Milestones you have achieved so far this year in your daily work with a little break to have some fun.
How about take on all the 6 Zip Lines at the Kereita Forest? Come join us on the 1st of May for a day full of Adrenaline Rush and fun.
Charges: Kshs. 4,800 per person.
- Transport to and from ( Nairobi CBD to Kereita Forest and back)
- 6 Zip Lines
- Buffet Lunch
- Unlimited Supply of Drinking Water
- Zip line Charges
Spend a day at the Kereita Forest with loads of fun at the Zip line and later we can take on a little Hike to cool down all that Adrenaline Rush.
The Kereita Forest at the southern-most end of the Aberdares range has interesting Hiking Trails and Natural features like the Kereita Cave and Waterfall.
DRESS CODE: Footwear: Hiking or Walking Shoes and Wool Socks. Warm Clothing for the Morning and Evening Hours. Clothing: Long – Sleeve Shirt or T-shirt. Long Cargo Pants / Trousers. Hand Gloves. Rain wear.
- Mountain Biking @ Kshs. 800 for 1 Hour for Adults or Kshs. 700 for a child / Kshs. 1000 for 2 Hours per Adult or Kshs. 800 per Child
- Paint Ball @ Kshs. 1500 per Hour
- Archery @ Kshs. 1000 per Hour
- Horse Riding @ Kshs. 2000 per Hour for Adults and Kshs. 1500 for Children
- Children`s play ground with lots of fun for all ages
To Book, Contact: +254 722 972 374 ( Daniel)